We believe that every satisfied customer is a reflection of our entire team. We are a reliable, hard-working, fun and supportive group.
To ensure we offer our customers the very best in customer service, we are continually looking for highly-skilled people to join our dynamic team. We hire individuals who are passionate about the impact they have on the environment and in their community. Each of our team members are sincere, self-motivated and professional. We are proud of the work they do and we strongly encourage them to refine and improve their skills, because when they’re at their best, so are we.
Who we are
Locally owned and operated, Sign Guru NL has been serving Newfoundland from St. John’s to Grand Falls-Windsor and every community in between since 2016. Our products can be found all over the island.
We are a one-stop shop offering:
- Highest quality printing
- Competitive prices
- Unbeatable customer service
- Fastest turnaround time in the market
Want to join us?
We’re looking for skilled people like you who are ready to consistently meet the needs of our customers and who are proud to be contributing members of our community. If you’re ready to join a team of hard-working individuals that feels more like a family, then we want to hear from you.
Sign Guru NL is committed to employment equity and diversity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
We are currently looking for the right candidates to fill the following positions:
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Location: St. John’s, NL
Salary: Subject to Experience
How to apply: Send your Resume to the email address listed at the top/bottom of this page
Shop worker and sign installer for a small locally owned sign company. Duties Include:
- Applying Vinyl
- Installing Signs
- Cleaning and upkeep of signs
- Working outdoors and indoors
- Knowledge of, and ability to work with power tools, hand tools, etc.
- Experience an asset but not required. Willing to train the right individual.
- Experience with welding an asset.
Physical demands are required:
- Must be able to lift 50 – 100 lbs
- Ability to work in various positions, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling and squatting for extended periods.
- Be a good team player
- Be able to multi-task
- Be reliable and dependable
- Work well independently, and with a crew
- Be strong attention to detail
- Be independent, self-managed individual with strong organization skills
- Be able to learn quickly, adapt to change and flexible in nature
Only those candidates determined to be qualified for the position will be contacted for an interview.